Organic Peppermint (Bedouin Mint / Habaq)
- Grown in a pristine certified organic farm in Wahat, Egypt.
- Rich in menthols, Promotes Liver & Gallbladder Health, Digestive Aid, Relieves Gas & Bloating.
- Long history of traditional use
- Re-sealable air tight, foil pouch to ensure maximum freshness
- 100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added
Ingredients: 100% Certified Organic Wild Arabian Peppermint Leaf
Directions (Hot Infusion / TEA): Add 1 tablespoon worth of the loose leaf tea to a small pot and add 300 ml boiling water, steep for 12 minutes and enjoy! Sweeten with RAW Honey or Stevia to taste.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight and in an airtight container. Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
Disclaimer: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.