Frankincense Gum Resin (Boswellia papyrifera)
- Sourced from wild boswellia papyrifera trees
- Anti-microbial, Digestive Health, Liver & Gallbladder Health, Anti-inflammatory, and more..
- Long history of traditional use
- Re-sealable air tight, foil pouch to ensure maximum freshness
- 100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added
Leban Dakar (Oriental Gum) is Rich in the polysaccharides and boswellic acids which are highly sought after by herbalists and natural health practitioners. It has a plethora of uses, traditionally this gum resin was allowed to infuse in water overnight and the infused water would be consumed in the morning and posses many health benefits including antimicrobial properties and promote healthy mucus membranes throughout the digestive tract.
Directions: Add 1 tablespoon of the whole gum resin in a glass 1 liter jar, add room temperature filtered or distilled water and allow to infuse overnight.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight and in an airtight container. Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
Disclaimer: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.